Champion®relies on its pioneering spirit of innovation and proven technologies to guarantee optimum performance and durability for a variety of engine specific demands.
INNOVATIONS FOR A LONG & PERFORMANT LIFE WITH IRIDIUM
Champion®pioneered the use of iridium in aviation and industrial applications nearly 30 years ago. Now iridium, which has a stabilizing effect on ignition voltage and excellent wear characteristics, is quickly becoming the technology of choice for engine manufacturers worldwide.
Improved performance and service life
- Iridium pin welded to the copper core centre electrode
- Platinum pad welded to the copper core ground
- Champion®Iridium center electrode and “laser-locked” platinum ground electrodes ensure maximum life
- Champion®’s fine-wire electrode and platinum v-trimmed ground electrode produce the sharpest spark focus
- Further reduces erosion maintaining the gap & increases life
Maximum performance regardless of engine or ignition type
Exclusive Heat-ActiveTM alloy quickly reaches operating temperatures and maintains stable operating temperatures under varying engine loads
Service life up to 75,000 miles / 120,000 km